100 Questions for Large Scale Assessment (LSA) Solved
scheduled by the Punjab Government.
After completion of School Based Assessment (SBA) last year, this year an assessment of class 4, 5 and 8 has been arranged and date is also announced.
Here are some assessments to help the students who are going to appear in LSA (Large Scale Assessment) or School Based Assessments of class 4, 5 and 8.
Last year School Based Assessments of class 5, 6, 7 and 8 had been taken but this year 4 class also included in these assessments.
After reading some instructions try to sole these questions and match your answer with red colour answer to verify your answer.
How to solve these assessments?
- read the statement carefully.
- solve the given question.
- Match your answer with red colour option.
- If it is matching your answer then you are successful.
- In other case try again.
- Make practice as you can to get improvement in your maths skills.